Search This Blog

Friday 10 July 2015

Unlocking the best part of life-Bachpan


 This post is written for #Indibloggermychocos Kellogg’s Chocos ke saath ‘Khuljaye Bachpan’




Unlocking the Bond

Image Soure-Google

"Buddy Parenting" Have you tried it at home,well surely it would change the way you bonded with your kid,those small portions of chocolaty delights surely has a key to better childhood.It has changed the way of parenting.

Bonding with Breakfast-Tiny Morsels of Freedom in each bite


We humans are always incorporating new things to reform ideas, revamp ideologies, raise our social behavior, edit our family values and  elevate our bond with our offspring’s.When I was growing up, I would hesitate on many things or would not have the courage to  converse on anything and everything  with my parents that kindled me or flared me. I kept it within me. Today as a parent, I go back memory lane, I still desire to  correct many false notions or opinions which was carved in  my innocent mind. An idea or notion when talked about makes a lot of difference. Shaping a child’s psychology, enabling  a wider platform. May be I would have been guided in a better way; I would not have ventured into the erroneous zones, or might be I would not have cried for a best friend.

Buddy Parenting is the new concept.This new concept is unlocking the conventional stereotypes of parenting, unfolding new dimensions-


  • Parenting is tricky game-Play it well but "play"
  • Positive tone echoing an assertive body language is the real essence of the game.
  • Playing the game not as a referee but as an active participant,enjoying every bump on the roller coaster named "Childhood " is the "Mantra"
  • Balancing the wheel of "Moral principles" with child psychology and steering "life skills" in the best possible direction.


Buddy Parenting-The Chat Path



 With time concepts are evolving. I have invested extra effort to become "Buddy Parent" with my 9 year old daughter. Right from the time she was born we decided as parents we would instill all the right virtues in her but as an individual she would have her own entity. Being born in our family and taking up our genes should  not block her mental and intellectual freedom. It should not be overshadowed or nurtured in our own standardized version of philosophy or our way of interpretation. As of now we have progressed in our new initiative. We term it as “Bonding Buddies”. Its more about openness, liberated views, unchained thoughts, unroped ideas and unfettered creativity.

"Khushi ke pal" is sealed in our bond.

It has opened many locks through the following ways

  • Untangle
  • Enlighten
  • Support
  • Clarify
  • Discuss


Khuljaye "Creativity"-It’s a bond between us. I love to play a student and she loves rolling her eyes, teaching me  few tricks. And then she asks me if she could make  machines which could save a lot of hard work and I with my amazement ask her what instigates her to do so.She comes up with sketches where she has  a room full of high tech machines and a few Robots to help me with tasks, I Google for “Robotics” classes which could teach her the right skills  to enhance her creativity.I understood her thoughts, her vision, the way she expressed,the way I took it.
Ears to her Ideas
Image source-Google








Khuljaye "New Skills"-She holds on the camera to show me the perfect way to edit my selfie, I look at her face, I learn, I mumble “When did you grow so big?"
Bonding with a Selfie





Khuljaye " New flavours"-She stares at the little plate and throws her sweet tantrums at the green soup, I recall  my childhood. The  green patches which I had in my backyard and how soothing it was, how beneficial those shrubs were, she listens, she sips and we bond. I did not spell rude words at all while she ate.
Teaming with her in every way


Image source- Google



Khuljaye "Inner Fears"-Her Hindi paper had some red lines, her eyes too wore a  teary attire, She hears the phrase for the first time “To Err is Human” I had made bigger mistakes at her age, I soothe her, she smiles, we look up to the words, we both research on to what went wrong and then she finds the answer. It was a silly one, she giggles “How could I do these silly mistakes. " I assure “There is always a next time."



To Err is Human


Khuljaye "Silent Mode"-As a girl she spoke about her friends and as  mother I had many queries, we smiled, I cracked jokes,she giggles, she answers “You would be the first person to know if I had a special friend.

Decoding silent mode through humor




Khuljaye "Mental blocks/inhibitions"-At her age she stands at the threshold of being inquisitive about  many things which pokes curiosity in her mind, the ads on t.v, the biological changes, the difference in anatomy, the darker side of our society, few common words which are refrained from usage. But can we erase it or put our ink to dissolve it from the newspapers,or our surroundings, the debates  rings a bell in our minds. She asks. My bond with her makes me pour in my  explanations about each thing in my own way, in her own way she deciphers, understands, we discuss, we cater to each other’s query and curiosity. She has her share of many worldly words, a lot of subjects needed a proper explanation rather than venturing into misleading concepts.And we entangled all those frozen zones together.
Touching new subjects of life






 Khuljaye "Adda's"decoding relationships-We also play hide and seek, we roll on" Parantha’s", sizzle chicken, she pours the "masala" and I chat with her about her ideas, my new project, she adds on spice to the chicken and our chat, I bake it with my experience. She loves it that way.
I don’t teach her nowadays, we talk, we share, we imbibe, she learns, I gain.

Dollops of  spicey"Adda" bites 





Khuljaye "Bachpan ka swad" with lots of spice, sweet pourings, tangy gossips, juicy conversations and an unbreakable bond.We also eat our breakfast on weekends together, our bowl of milk with  Kellogg chocos, evokes a series of discussions, she comes up with an idea of putting a mixed bowl of fruit into it and I ask her if nuts could also add a bit of spice in our life. And we bond over small things.







Last night she showed me her diary and there I saw those words carved in it “Why do I need a best friend when I have the best bond with my parents.” 


Now we bond with nutrition in each bite


Nutrition in every bite

Kellogg's chocos the name itself says a lot.The super chocolate coated cereals have rich source of health benefits. The tiny sweet bites are enriched with iron, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and vitamin C. A whole bowl of chocos in the morning helps your kids to retain energy whole day. The high sugar composition helps them pursue their regular activities  just the way you dream for them. But more to it is the "bond enhancer" tag. It has changed the way of parenting.





1 comment:

  1. thanks to share this wonderful information its very useful one thesis writing help

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...